got refund request form buyer

Shreejidigital
Contributor
Contributor

buyer is pick up item (live animal - bird and eggs) from hand to hand (self pick up) then apply for refund he takes advantage of that he is from another country so now support asking for bill for transportation and even during payment he didn’t mentioned the address due to self picked up so help me what to now?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @Shreejidigital,

That definitely sounds frustrating, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with your buyer. In order to offer Seller Protection, PayPal requires a tracking number that shows delivery of an item. Regrettably, in this situation it sounds like you would not be covered under our Seller Protection Policy. In the future, I would definitely advise getting cash for in-person transactions. At this time, you would need to seek options outside of PayPal to resolve this with the buyer.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.