#dispute #negative #paypalerror buyer refounded twice

Buzdugan
Contributor
Contributor
The most horrible thing happen to me Om 13 of january i recived a payment of 3050$ from a ebay sale for 2 stamps Funds where held in my acounnt for 21 days As the buyer was from Asia i could not provide a traking number for the item imidiatly!only a week later the buyer fills a claim becaouse i have not yet uploaded traking!the fund where allready pending but than a case was open and they where held by paypal also!one week later i decide not to send the items without a traking number (13 january!!) So i decide to give the buyer a full refound! I gave him the refound (i had a negative balance of 3050$ ) and brought my balance to zero However i noticed the case was still open ,its true i gave the refound from transaction details and not resolution center I notice after gaving the refound the case was still open,i emailed paypal telling them i gave a refound but the case is still open but only got an automatic response since Today paypal emails me and tells me the buyer won the case and recive a refound I log in and see my balance again at -3050$ I have to mention again that the funds where pending for 21 days,so they where never spent or withdrawn!even tough in stead of having a zero balance i now have a -3050$ balance with the buyer reciving his money twice Called paypal and they say there is no record of my initial refound,but ghey cant explain why my balance is negative and not zero since those funds where always pending and never used
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.