customer says address is correct,but change or add name,add bussiness name to invoice.safe to ship?

oddQuestion89
Contributor
Contributor

he bought a hard drive.says the address in maryland,an the suite,street number zipcode etc is correct.he wishes to add or change the name from invoice an add the bussinesses name,icon logistical services,to the invoice

i have the email of this customer(i have pics from his same email as he paid the invoice,sent to my same email i use for this paypal showing his request)

is it safe to ship this way?i dont see any pop up warning me but didnt want to pay the label to check that until i know

he says simply-this guy is always in the office,an that hes sometimes away at sea

this is a usa to usa order,not international

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@oddQuestion89 

You only have paypal seller protection if you send to the paypal registered address of the buyer on the payment email.

If they want it sent to another address then refund them (although you will lose the fees as they are not refunded) and then ask him to add a gift address and pay again.

As its the buyers request you could offer to refund - the fees at his agreement and then he pays again the full amount.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.