custom made item not refundable

nasimak
Contributor
Contributor

Case number: PP-D-49785951

i am a seller of custom made ladies dresses on customer request. for this i made invoice to customer . and item is clearly mention custom made. and in term and condition box clearly mention that item is custom made so no refund and exchange possible in any case . only "INR" item not received applicable. and also all of my customer pay me partial amount first invoice as advance and second invoice as final payment. after receiving advance i make dress on customer choice fabric, decoration and size. after dress ready. i inform to customer with photo . then they satisfied the ask me to send final invoice. and i send invoice. they pay and i shipped to customer. 

now as per my way of business i secure my self because it's custom made item and i what to do that item if buyer returned it.. i never make item in stock to sell. 

now in my case paypal resolution team give to buyer authorities to refund the item to seller . and seller payback to you. even i provide all invoice copy. that is in clearly mention the above mention all point by me in term and condition table. 

and now i want to know i do business or stop . as paypal decision.

how i eligible to accept return item from buyer. 

how is custom made item clearly mention in invoice is eligible for receive returned/refund. after they receive their item successfully deliver..

could any one suggest in my case. what i can do my business in safer way a custom made item.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.