charged back Scammed /How do i claim my money back or defend

ronny44
Contributor
Contributor

I started  selling  online accounts  recently  and i got charged back  after more  than a month since  the transaction by a  guy  called  AokiSK (,  his paypal  address its unverified  )

so i woke  up this morning  and   open a thread  on the forum i tell everything that  happened  and  the  moderator  finds his address and  tells   me that he has  multiple accounts  banned  and provides me all his  usernames and address. 

Can  paypal  refund my money i have evidence    on the  discord  transaction  text and pictures  that  he received it  .

He  obviously  its a scammer but how do i make   paypal  realise  that   since my balance  its negative as of  now  because of this incident.

I dont  have any other  disputes open other  than this  guy .

I  also have  feedbacks for most of sales on the website i use.

Thank  for putting the time  into this.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ronny44 

A chargeback is not a paypal dispute, its done directly via the buyers credit card issuer as he must have funded his paypal payment that way.

If you met all the requirements of seller protection then if you lost paypal would reimburse you BUT sadly seller protection does not cover digital or virtual items, you can sell them but at your own risk.

So all you can do is provide all the info that you have to paypal for them to pass on to the card issuer and wait for that decision.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ronny44
Contributor
Contributor

I dont  have  the shipping adress  but  i do have  the   screenshots   with him receiving  the item  i also have  confirmation that   he previously  scammed  with multiple accounts and addresses on the website  i sell from  administrator and some sellers. Will i be charged through credit card if  this goes on?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.