case closed twice in my favour but now opened with different reason

martysims76
Contributor
Contributor

ive tried to respond ive rang you 3 times everytime we get disconected you dont ring me back you closed this case twice in my favour she first said it had not arrived and because you closed in my favour she now changed it to not as described how can it not be as described if she has not received it if i loose this case because your not letting me respond and paypal agents are not helping me i will no pay this money back because i sent the iphone box that she won yet she has lied 3 times closed in my favour twice now punishing me by not helping me when she is blatantly lieing about the hole case i am not loosing out of my own pocket when i done everything as i should i sent recorded i replied to all case all closed in my favour now shes lieing to get a refund this is wrong.
case ID: PP-D-37593977
something better be done about this as im not happy and fed up of ringing

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@martysims76 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

martysims76
Contributor
Contributor

ive done this 3 times then they put me on hold disconnect me and dont ring back i9m getting **bleep** off if it changes to there favour im gone im not loosing 350 quid after it was closed in my favour twice and now shes lieing saying not as described when last case stated she did not receive it paypal are stupid

Login to Me Too

martysims76
Contributor
Contributor

i have till the 26th the respond to the case keeps saying error please try again i think paypal are doing it on purpose

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.