buyer started claim because item didn't fit him but item sent was what he paid for

Jamie2021
New Community Member

so I have received a case recently on PayPal after a buyer from an international country received his item, he got what he paid for however he is unhappy as it doesnt fit him. he wanted a small and he ordered a small but now he says it doesnt fit and has started a claim stating it is not as described. how is this fair considering I fulfilled my end of the bargain. I have responded to the case with as much information as possible but I hear stories from my family that PayPal are infamous for always siding with the buyer. should I be worried? im in the right completely as I sent the item the customer paid for and I even had that I don't accept returns (especially not international ones with expensive postage costs), has anyone had a similar situation? im waiting for pay pals response which could be till march and until then my money is annoyingly on hold. thank you 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jamie2021 

If it was a paypal dispute then if and only if paypal find in favour of the buyer then the buyer would have to return the item back to you trackable to prove delivery before you have to refund and at their own expense....BUT they can claim some of the return costs back from paypal.

Your no refunds policy only applies to buyer remorse, if the item was not received or was not as described then paypals policies would apply as you agreed to them when you opened your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.