buyer opened a case even though she received items

julesy62
New Community Member

Hello

A buyer purchased six items from me on the 12th October. She wasn't happy with three of them and wanted to return them, which I agreed to

She didn't return them and she then opened a case saying she hadn't received the items - even though she emailed me via ebay to say she had received them

I don't know how to share this information with paypal, so they don't refund her without her returning the items to me

Any ideas? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@julesy62 

How do I respond to a PayPal dispute filed by my buyer?

You can communicate directly with your buyer through a message board in the dispute case. Here's how to respond to a dispute:

1. Go to Resolution Center.
  2. Click View under "Action" next to your case.
  3. Respond to the buyer and enter any relevant information (such as shipment tracking information), and then click Send.

If the case is already escalated to PayPal to step in:

PayPal will continue to email you with updates and any action or information needed by you. PayPal can usually decide cases in 30 days or less, but sometimes it can take longer. You can always check the status of your claim by visiting the Resolution Center.

In order to resolve a dispute or claim, you may be required to provide additional information or evidence. If you receive an email from us with that request, please upload your information to our Resolution Center. The Resolution Center is not currently available on the PayPal mobile app.

Here's how to upload documentation to the Resolution Center:

1. Go to the Resolution Center.
  2. Click Respond on the case row.
  3. On the case details page, click Respond.
  4. Choose I'd like to submit the requested info.
  5. Submit the required information along with a description.

If you need further assistance, please contact customer service:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Twitter: @paypalUK 

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@julesy62 

How do I respond to a PayPal dispute filed by my buyer?

You can communicate directly with your buyer through a message board in the dispute case. Here's how to respond to a dispute:

1. Go to Resolution Center.
  2. Click View under "Action" next to your case.
  3. Respond to the buyer and enter any relevant information (such as shipment tracking information), and then click Send.

If the case is already escalated to PayPal to step in:

PayPal will continue to email you with updates and any action or information needed by you. PayPal can usually decide cases in 30 days or less, but sometimes it can take longer. You can always check the status of your claim by visiting the Resolution Center.

In order to resolve a dispute or claim, you may be required to provide additional information or evidence. If you receive an email from us with that request, please upload your information to our Resolution Center. The Resolution Center is not currently available on the PayPal mobile app.

Here's how to upload documentation to the Resolution Center:

1. Go to the Resolution Center.
  2. Click Respond on the case row.
  3. On the case details page, click Respond.
  4. Choose I'd like to submit the requested info.
  5. Submit the required information along with a description.

If you need further assistance, please contact customer service:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Twitter: @paypalUK 

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.