ask about negative balance and transaction

fariskhalil
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone 

The day before yesterday, I sell online programming design on shoppy.gg , and now, after the buyer  taking advantage and download the content of the product files , i see that buyer make report as Unauthorized transaction and now after he did download all the content he did that so now my balance are negative and i have evidence from shoppy.gg store that the files has been downloaded and send directly after buying it 

what should i do now after i try to contact the buyer he make a block for me so what should i do please help !

thanks 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fariskhalil 

An unauthorised transaction means that an account holders Paypal account was hacked and used without their consent by your ?buyer.
If Paypal check IP addresses etc and find in favour of the account holder then of course they are reimbursed.

However you would not lose out either as long as you met ALL the requirements of seller protection, however for virtual sales you have very little seller protection so your best bet is to go read up on it so you can risk assess future transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.