Why was buyer refunded

steveandgem
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, I have an issue which, in my opinion, PayPal have handled incorrectly. I sent some items that a buyer purchased from me via a Facebook group. I wasn’t able to get to a post office for a fair few days so I’m good faith dropped it into my local postbox and sent her a video of me doing so - stupid I know but you live and learn. She claimed for non receipt so I agreed to send her the exact same products - had to go out of my way to source them for her but as I couldn’t prove she hadn’t received them I did. I sent this set via recorded delivery which she signed for then escalated the case for non receipt 🧐 I replied with all the details: photo of proof of postage, showing tracking number, door number, postcode and date. I also included screenshots of her signature from the Royal Mail track and trace page with her name clearly shown. I also included a screenshot of a message of her saying she had them. Yet PayPal have still found in her favour and deducted £17.81 from my account. How is this possible and what other proof can I possibly give them?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.