When a case will be finally closed?

alexxadrian08
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, on June 10 a buyer opened a case against me as “item not as described” after huge battle and sending lots of emails to PayPal lots of messages on message center and lots of proofs uploaded in the Resolution Center. I won the case. For 3 times!! Yes, once received email from PayPal (the decision was made in your favor we removed the hold on your funds) - then after a week , again (we are reviewing your case) / then after a week (a decision was made in your favor) - this was for **bleep**ing 3 times!! I also checked the case was closed every time!! Now I finally thought that after 3 months of battle with this lyer buyer the case was full closed. After the third decision in my favor I waited 2 weeks untill I withdrew the funds. So everything fine untill today when the case is again opened and is under review. When a case will be fully closed?? If I win 10th times should I expect for a 11th review?? I really do not understand and I am very angry I ses that PayPal does not give a **bleep** on the reality.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.