What to do when buyers sends you a pot in place of the products

Mangoest
Contributor
Contributor

Scam alert Don’t trust this person Gavrièl Pardi buys modules then claims not conform to PayPal receives money back and send a cooking pot back! I don’t really care and found it very original but others could be ripped off, so... 1. He buys the modules after long discussions on the price. No prob with that 2. He pays the modules 3. I ship the modules 4. He receives the modules 5. He says that the lightplane program header is damaged. Was ok here so I guess transport damage. 6. Doesn’t want to enter claim for this damage. 7. Says that headphone module left right is switched. I always used it so I know that is not right. 8. He says the 2 mixer modules doesn’t fit in his case ( Dude com’on) 9. I said : dude send it all back and get the refund 10. He says pay him 150€ and I don’t enter a claim or send 2 extra modules 11. <removed>. Dude enter the claim at PayPal and send the modules back 12. He gets refunded 13. I get a pot

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mangoest 

Please contact customer service to report the buyer for abuse of the buyer protection program:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mangoest
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Thanks I just contacted PayPal and I have to go to the POLICE and enter a theft complaint.

After that I have to scan the doc and send in to PayPal.

I hope then that I receive or my money back or the products back.

Thanks for the help.

Best Regards,

Gregory

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.