What to do when PayPal block your account , withhold your money and ruin your business.

abumalik
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, 

a year ago I opened an ebay account for my new business and a new paypal business account to get paid. Few months down the line and after selling around 4000 USD worth of goods , PayPal started sending me messages for identity verification, which I provided and more. Then they suspended the account but I could still receive payment and asked for more verifications which I provided. Then they closed the account completely and I could not receive any payments from customers. I made around 7 calls to their call centre and each time they tell me not to worry will soon verify the info and restore your account. I offered them to transfer the money to my personal paypal account which is almost 10 years old and active. I offered them the option to even return the money to my customers on the hope the customers will be decent enough and pay me via other means, non of that worked. It was like talking to a rock. I had to suspend my ebay listing, lost the season to sell my product having paid more than 10,000 USD for google ads and 1500 usd for ebay promotions and they still holding my money (around 3,400 usd). The resolution centre still says submitted for review for the last 5 months. They basically  ruined my start up business. What can I do , is there any law firm out there specialized into dealing with these people. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.