What to do if the problem is on the buyer's side? The Customs doesn't let the item go either way

2hfg9w
New Community Member

What to do if the problem is on the buyer's side? The Customs doesn't let the item go either way.

The parcel is sent with tthe tracking number, but it it still being hold at the customs in Argentina since 8 August 2018 - and the parcel worth 170usd doesn't go either way. I got the official reply from the post and they sated that the customs  of Argentina should be contacted for more details. I asked PayPal if they would be contacting the customs and making the investiagation and they said "yes". The next day I have the message from PayPal that your PayPal dispute couldn'r be solved in your favour. And they told me that I had to contact the customs of Argentina http://www.afip.gov.ar , but it's not possible to call them from the international. I asked them why and they told me that it was my problem that the item is stucked at the customs... 

And the thing is that PayPal totally used my local balance to charge me more that 170usd, but they also were telling that they woudn't use my local currency ballence - and they even didn't send the detailed refund.

Anyone had similar situtions with the customs or PayPal? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.