Western union/paypal tracking scam?

bossbabe14
So recently a buyer by means of paypaltrackingcode8 an email i thought was paypal , supposedly paid for a phone , this email who I thought was paypal told me i had to send them shipping confirmation before the funds could be released , did that , i thought i had confirmation of payment they told me they did as well so I wouldn’t be ripped off. Then said it wud take 5 min, then 12 hours , then 24 hours to verify and then the funds would be released. Then told me due to an a hack in their server it would be 2/3 working days didnt hear back until i emailed 5 days later over the weekend later, then told me I needed to ask the buyer for an additional 600$ to upgrade my account to a buisness one . Did that he sent me confirmation. Now theyre telling me to get the funds i have to send the buyer 600$ through western union which I didnt get , so they can release the funds. I am not sure what to do here . I feel like i got ripped off. I need advice .
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.