We are selling a application and a dispute was opend.

SepticZaps
New Community Member

Hi there,
We are selling a application for $100, The seller has agreed to our TOS and in our TOS we state that refunds will not be applicable.
I don't have the money because i payed the developer, so I'm the middle man in some scene. 
I have no idea what to do at this moment because i wasn't contacted before this dispute was opened

This is our TOS 
9. Subscriptions Refunds will only be given if there is a mistake that was made by MEMES. Subscriptions will only ever be exchanged for subscriptions of the equal or lower value when you made a mistake at the time of purchase and have not yet activated the service

Can someone please help me? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @SepticZaps,

I'm sorry to hear that there was a dispute. When collecting payment through PayPal, the PayPal terms for protection are in effect for the transaction for both the buyer and the seller. The terms of Seller Protection would apply to prevent loss in situations where eligibility is met. You can read about the Seller Protection guidelines in the User Agreement, which can be reached by clicking Legal at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this helps clarify.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.