Vendor Rating

fortmichaelc
New Community Member

Does anyone have any experience with this vendor: JIADI CO., LIMITED?

They process payment before product delivery.  

Are the for real, or a scam?

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

hellboundmjr
I ordered a grill on June 3 2020. What I revived was a 99 cent meat thermometer in September 2, 2020. Would love to have my money refunded. BUYER BE WARE
Login to Me Too

Nifty65
Contributor
Contributor

With the amount of traffic on this community forum about Jiadi there can be little doubt it is a scam company.

For me, what makes this all so much worse is that PayPal will not engage to assist in resolving the problem. My claim has been running for a couple of weeks now and yet they allow Jiadi until 2nd June to respond when it is clear they will not respond. Even if they do it will likely be as others have said and that is to send a confirmation that the item has been delivered, when of course we all know it hasn't. It will be interesting to see how this pans out. 

I did also notify my credit card company who advised that PayPal is just another layer of protection (remains to be seen!) and that if they do not resolve then my credit card company will step in.

It is a shameless situation.

Login to Me Too

19harry49
Ordered sandals from them, they took payment, no sandals ! Reading the posts in hindsite, should have researched first.....again lesson learned.
Login to Me Too

Nifty65
Contributor
Contributor

Ha, ha, Exactly what someone said would happen has happened.

Through PayPal Jiadi have today sent confirmation that the item has been delivered and signed for!! Strangely, it is a completely different tracking number to the one they fobbed me off with for the first two weeks.

Annoyingly and somewhat curiously this bogus response has coincided with PayPal saying that they are now reviewing the case and as a consequence I do not get the opportunity to advise PayPal that the information from Jiadi is untrue. (Did someone mention complicity?)

My reason for posting this on the open forum today is to ensure that a contemporaneous record exists as of this moment.

I will let you know what the PayPal conclusion is but I am not holding my breath and anticipate having to take this up with my credit card company. Fortunately, my career was essentially investigating fraud so I am very comfortable in dealing with this.

Login to Me Too

DonTommy
Contributor
Contributor
I agree with what everyone else says, I put up a huge diatribe about these scammers in another page you can find by looking them up so I won't repeat it here. PayPal is just as culpable for still allowing us to do business with them since when we order, most of the time we don't see who they really are since they hide behind other websites. I've stopped ordering online now, which hurts legitimate companies, because of them.
Login to Me Too

Mike2222
Contributor
Contributor
This company is still getting away with fraud. Why has PayPal not taken them off?
Login to Me Too

KK58
New Community Member

Complete scam. Waited over six weeks for delivery of sandals and atrocious quality when they arrived. Will cost more to return than the refund and PayPal are not interested. Avoid at all costs if you are looking for a good quality product.

Login to Me Too

Mike2222
Contributor
Contributor

If it helps you, my complaint was upheld by PayPal when I consistently reminded them they were aiding a Scam company. I had a full refund. I had also focused on the matter that it would cost me more to return the faulty item to China than it did to purchase the item in the first place. This is what Jiadi count on and most people give up. I think they are making thousands and thousands of US Dollars and GB pounds on this Fraudulent activity.

Login to Me Too

Nifty65
Contributor
Contributor

That's comforting information Mike and thanks for posting.

My dispute is currently in the "we are considering" stage with a "to be resolved" date of 21st June. This will be just over 3 months since purchase which is just awful. PayPal make it so hard to contact them about this and everything is automated by machines. PayPal do not seem to monitor any of the posts on this community forum and thereby remain oblivious to what's going on. 

My fallback position is with my credit card company if this goes sour and I'm not really sure how it will leave me feeling about PayPal; it will have certainly knocked my confidence in using them.

Login to Me Too

Mike2222
Contributor
Contributor

No problem. We all need to work together on this. Agreed, PayPal make it very difficult to contact them but I managed to get there after a great deal of "playing around" with the sections/paths of their Resolution Centre. Good luck.

Mike

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.