Using JetCarrier or other non-U.S. shippers offering U.S. addresses

writingbench
Contributor
Contributor

I've searched but cannot find any references to JetCarrier. They appear to offer a New Jersey address, from where they bulk ship (air or sea) goods to other countries. I have been asked by a Norwegian buyer to ship a >$3,000USD value item via JetCarrier, and I'm wondering:

1. Has any U.S. seller in the community shipped items to non-U.S. buyers using JetCarrier? 

2. If the item is purchased via PayPal, does PayPal consider my liability ended once the item is delivered to the New Jersey address?

If the buyer trusts JetCarrier, I have no reason not to IF the item is no longer my responsibility once it reaches the New Jersey address, so I'm disposed to make the sale and ship the item. But if PayPal considers that my ownership is carried through to the final destination in Norway, I would need to do more research on JetCarrier and what risk mitigation I would want to take as a result of whatever I learn. I would be grateful for any information the community can provide. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.