Unsatisfactory chargeback by a customer

NZee1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

One of my customers has charged back using their creditcard company on all the digital products he has purchased and used from us.

I have the proof of the items being downloaded and accessed by the user. They are a total of 7 products and worth 91$ total.

I am so upset to see that people are taking benefit of the loopholes in the system.

I have the proof of his download date an time along with the ip address and further information as we are using a third party tool to maintain the record. Should i dispute back or claim from paypal?

I know paypal charges a fee of 10$ for chargeback cases and i truely donot want to lose any further money. The products are like 10$ to 15$ and a total of 7.

In this case, what are the chances that all 7 cases will go in my favor? and if not, should i be losing additional 70$ (if i claim). I dont want to lose any more money but i am quite upset to see how people misuse the system.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.