Unreasonable refund.

Butterfly59
Contributor
Contributor

Why my access is limited in Resolution Center.
I received information that my buyer through eBay,
michelle <removed> has requested a refund of £ 30.99 GBP, I do not agree to this request.

What can I do?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Butterfly59

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to select that you do not wish to provide a refund. What are the listed options in the Resolution Center for the complaint?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Butterfly59
Contributor
Contributor

I got this message from Pay Pal:

michelle ..... has requested a refund of £30.99 GBP. If you agree to this request, the case will be closed after the refund has been processed.
The buyer stated that the item was defective or not as described. Please be aware that due to consumer protection laws, PayPal cannot guarantee the return of your merchandise if the case is found in favor of the buyer. Please help us to resolve this issue by logging in to the Resolution Centre and providing us with any information that can help us with our investigation, such as tracking information or delivery confirmation.
If we don't receive a response from you before 18 October 2019, this case will be closed and decided in your buyer's favour.
The £30.99 GBP from this transaction is being temporarily held. This money will appear in your PayPal balance but can't be withdrawn until this has been resolved. 

When I click on the link I have an error!!!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Butterfly59,

I'm very sorry to her that you're experiencing an error. Please try clearing the cookies and cache in your browser, then restart your browser, then visit the PayPal website and go to the Resolution Center to see if the case is listed there for you to respond to.

If there is an error when you navigate to the Resolution Center that way, please contact customer service for assistance responding to the case. Since the deadline is fast approaching, the best way to contact is phone to ensure that you can get that response in before the case closes. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Call us, then log in to get the number or call as a guest if there's any issue logging in.

The error you're experiencing can also be reported at that time if clearing your browser's cookies and cache does not resolve it.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.