Unhappy customer

RS2000Mark
Contributor
Contributor
I sold some car parts to someone through Facebook last week. He has received the item this morning and has claimed that one is damaged. I did stipulate that I wanted collection on the said items but he insisted that he would pay extra if I sent them through the post. So I did this now he is threatening me with PayPal procedures. I'm an honest person and I've never encountered anything like this before. The items were well packed with bubble wrap ant then wrapped with cardboard I have pictures of this to prove. Do I need to worry will he claim all his money back and keep the parts I've sent him?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @RS2000Mark,

I'm sorry to hear that one of the items that you shipped arrived to the buyer damaged. If PayPal determines that the case should be found in the buyer's favor, the buyer will have to ship all the items back to you before the refund will be issued.

I hope this information helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

RS2000Mark
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Olivia, I have emaild PayPal directly regarding this issue. I have told the buyer to proceed through the appropriate channels, this was monday afternoon and I haven't heard anything from him since. The pics that he has sent me of the so called damage is a farce as I cant see any damage. So I will just wait and see what happens. Thanks and kind regards mark.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.