Unfair Dispute Result

T-Empowerment
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

I'm a seller of hand made goods, a customer made me rush to provide her an order and asked me to ship it to her country. After doing my absolute best to really help her and get everything to her as soon as possible, I paid so much money for DHL, then DHL called me and told me the customer no longer wants to receive the item. I called her to ask her why, she answered very negligently saying, I don't want it anymore, take it back. She didn't even want to pay customs that she had to pay to her country. So I had to pay for shipping both ways, and customs and for the product.

I refunded her the amount minus the shipping and customs, and yet she filed a dispute with Paypal to receive that amount back. Paypal ddecided to refund her the full amount even though now I'm at a huge loss and in my site's terms and conditions it says that returns will incur the cost of shipping!

Please help me! How can paypal decide against my own site's terms and conditions, this is really unfair and hurts small businesses. 

I would really appreciate any help you can provide me to solve this.

My best.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Juan-Paixao
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry.. It happens sometimes to me too and Paypal always refunded the entire amount even YOU had to pay shipment both ways, custom charges and sometimes UPS custom fees...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.