Unauthorized transaction

YangYang1993
Contributor
Contributor

Recently, I have a trade on someone on Facebook. He Buy my Game Top-up Credit for Over 7,000 USD in Over 21 Transaction and it's Sending from Different PayPal's Accounts (Using Friend's and Family Transfer). After I have gave him the Top-up Code, he have blocked me on Facebook, and start refunding all the money he sent me.

The first reason he refund the money is Unauthorized access, and somehow PayPal manage to track it's the owner who send me the money and i got my Money back.
After that, he  Reversal the case. This time he report as Unauthorized transaction to his financial institution, and Money may got Hold again another for 75Days.

I'm really afraid, because it's not a small amount.
Can make a court case for this? or just sit and wait for the result, for now i can't reply de case. (It's under reviewing)

I'm afraid after PayPal refund him, he take the money and say Bye Bye.
And I'm sure someone on earth will sure do this (Tell his financial Institution saying someone use his credit card without knowing) and got refund it back
after the trade.

He reopen back the case, this time Unauthorized transactionHe reopen back the case, this time Unauthorized transaction

Paypal close the case for mePaypal close the case for me

The Money he send meThe Money he send me

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teito23
Contributor
Contributor

So cause they went to their financial institution they would automatically win if that institution rules in their favor and they would indeed run off as you said you cannot fight the case if they did that. So you should make it a court case against the other party if this doesn't resolve in your favor cause paypal will tell you they cannot do anything about it. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.