Unauthorised Refund

kayb2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, so basically someone sent me some money at the beginning of December and 3 weeks later I have gone on to my PayPal to see that a refund has been sent back to the person however I did not do this. They said that It was a ‘PayPal error’ however is now refusing to send it back. Is it possible that the person phoned PayPal to get them to send it back?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Rmross4
Contributor
Contributor
Even if paypal was phoned... I don't believe they have the authority to take any money out of your account whether it be to refund someone or in pay pal interest... But that's what happened to me. PayPal paid themselves for a so called violation investigation after living my money on hold for 180 days because they have simply mistaken my company and for a different company that are two totally different industries. So pay pal feels they are higher than the law. My advice.... File claims, call the corporate office and the Bancorp until someone gives you your money bacl
Login to Me Too

Technextday
New Community Member

Hello,

Did you get a solutions to this from Paypal.

as this has happened to us.

PayPal support have stated that we will get our money back - however PayPal are no refusing to do anything about it.

Higher level support are not returning calls - anyone have any contact details that I can use to contact someone senior at paypal

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi Technextday,

Thank you for your post.

You can contact us by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.