Unable to submit response to claim

vad77
Contributor
Contributor

I am ebay seller. Someone escalated dispute into claim on Paypal. I disagree with the claim and would like to submit a response, but for some reason, it doesn't work. I am clicking on "respond" > "I disagree with the claim, i'd like to submit additional information", on the next page I put in a message, choose my address and I add proof of delivery pdf. file. But when I press Submit it keeps saying "You must add the tracking information or upload a file.". Maybe I adding the wrong file? I have to respond asap. As I understand, PayPal support is not available. Please help, maybe I am doing something wrong ?

Thank you in advance!

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

amatheu
Contributor
Contributor

Yea is impossible to submit anything, not email nothing, just the stupid, robot asking you what is your question, I had a case denied, when is more than enough proof that the seller is a thief, sender two different tracking numbers, in different cities and beside that PayPal denied my case IS UNBELIEVED 

then you can't do anything, not phone not way to communicate, I really don't know how this people in the resolution department work or do the research to determine a case! Frustrating I think the next step probably is the Police department. 

Login to Me Too

JennieBrolin

Hi!

I have a similar problem. I sold a CD though Discogs and sent the package as soon as I received the payment through Paypal. I filmed when I posted the package since the buyer didn't choose registered shipping (as I always do when sending packages). The buyer contacted Paypal and asked for a refund after telling them that he didn't receive the CD. Despite having proof that I posted the package, Paypal withdraws money from my Paypal balance. When answering the claim, I wrote what I've written here and explained that I have a film showing the package being posted into the mailbox but that it was impossible to upload it in the "claim form". I have tried to contact Paypal per telephone but their customer support is closed and I asked for their email address when responding to the claim, without getting any response regarding this. I may have to contact the Swedish consumer authorities tomorrow regarding this issue.

Login to Me Too

JennieBrolin

To further complicate this case, the Swedish post company Postnord announces on their website that package to other countries may be very delayed, due to many countries closing their borders because of the Coronavirus. This means that the package may be stuck somewhere along the way and Paypal still withdraws money without my permission. I wanted to use the "seller protection" since I could see that it was eligible when looking up the order but I can't find the link to the form for this. Does anyone know where to find it?

Login to Me Too

amatheu
Contributor
Contributor

That was your mistake! when you send regular mail, even if you have the receipt from the post office, you lost the case, that happen to me with a set of Bose speakers, that time cost me 410.00 plus 200.00 I pay for the speakers, I lost the speakers plus I have to refund to the s..m..b 410.00 dollars, because I send regular mail not tracking number, I ended the receipt to Paypal, and they not accept, now anything I sale go with tracking number, and filmed putting the items into the envelope or box! Sorry but well your lose wasn't to big! I think this was a small lesson, my was a big hit.

Take care  and be careful eBay is full in scammers and thief, just hunting the opportunity, is not safe lake years ago, and then you get an agent that don't care or not want to spend time, and close your case the easy way.

Login to Me Too

JennieBrolin

Hi!

No it's not my "fault", since I have proof that the package was sent. If the seller doesn't pay for registered shipping they must be aware of the risks involved but I have sent more than 500 orders and this is the first time this has happened.

Login to Me Too

JennieBrolin

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. If you filmed when you posted the package you should've contacted your local authorities, your bank or the police regarding this issue.

Login to Me Too

amatheu
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry try to go on tweet, most of time they answer from there, yes phone is not working, and web side is the stupid robochat that take you in a loop and  go to not-where, in this COVID-19  time is hard to get a phone support.

Login to Me Too

JennieBrolin

HI!

Thank you for your fast response! I don't have twitter but I might create an account if they answer messages there. I also tried Facebook, but they only have some kind of chat robot, sending me back to the website (where I can't get in touch with anyone).

Best regards

Jennie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.