Unable to find solution

anglee09
Contributor
Contributor
I have filed a claim and it was denied, I feel that I need to be truthful and admit what I claimed wasn’t true and under the fear of this man I didn’t know what to do. I “bought an iPhone” from amaan and he has not even sent the phone ! He won’t give me a reference number or even send my money back He has since threatened me stating if I mess up his money he will come to mess me up as he has my home address. I am a student, I work hard and I worked hard for my money, I’ve been scammed out of £100 and right now I’m at rock bottom , he is refusing to return my money, he’s refusing to show me proof he sent the phone and refusing to do anything about it. He is mocking me with his attitude. He is using PayPal to send phones, well scam people out of their money and I won’t stand for this . Even while I was sending him the money he was coaching me all the way. I don’t know what to do Please help me
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.