Unable to contact Paypal on a dispute filed against me by some random person

cmohankumar
Contributor
Contributor

Hello team,

I need your guidance here, i have been filed with a dispute against me[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] to be a scam . i got a message from resolution center and they had asked me to provide information related to it.. i called customer care and asked for a extension in time to respond with proofs from my end. suddenly i see that my case is moved to resolution status and unable to provide any updates.. although today is the 3rd day and the final day by which i need to submit my response.. inspite it was extended another 10 days.. the whole thing is putting me in total confusion on what is happening to my account.. can you pls suggest what should i be doing.. i am trying to contact customer support through help line number with 1-2 hours of waiting time and finally getting disconnected. I need your help here.. pls 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

billie10
New Community Member

Same here. Moved to resolution center. Keeps extending the time first, 5 days then 10 days then 11 days now today, 8 more days.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.