Unable to add funds to clear up my negative PayPal balance...

BigRayFromNC
Contributor
Contributor

Folks, I have a question and if anyone can answer it I would deeply appreciate it.

I believe I have a buyer on Ebay who has been fully refunded and has my money and they are in possession of stolen property.

I had a very bad buyer on Ebay and it was one of the worst sales I have ever had. I refunded the buyer in full and they were supposed to ship me back the item. It's been over a month and I still haven't received the item. The buyer opened a return case against me on Ebay.

Due to all of the problems and issues I had with this nightmare sale on Ebay it created a negative balance in my PayPal account for more than $500.00

When I logged on to my PayPal account it informed me that the buyer had an open dispute against me and they have to close and resolve it. I have attempted to contact this buyer a significant amount of times and there has been no response at all. I have reported the buyer to Ebay and there has been no actions taken on it.

I attempted multiple times to add funds to my PayPal account to resolve the negative balance with either my debit card, credit card or transfer funds from one of my verified bank accounts and it won't let me add any funds to it and with that being said my PayPal account still has a negative balance and it has affected all of my sales on Ebay.

Does anyone know what I can do to add funds to my PayPal account to resolve my negative balance...?

Regards and thank you again...!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.