URGENT - Unauthorised Transactions By PayPal - CRITICAL & UNFAIR - Please Help

navinrs2000
New Community Member

Hello there. I run an online business where I provide some online marketing services to some businesses around the world. People purchase the services on my website via PayPal. Recently two of my buyers raised disputes and my account had a total disputed amount (i.e. PayPal balance) displayed in red on the left became  USD -$1,440.88. Whilst PayPal had given me some days to work with the buyer and solve the issue (which I was doing), my wife tried to make around 25 payments of USD 50, USD 100, etc. to our suppliers. I was shell-shocked just now, to discover that  according to both my bank statement, and PayPal activity statement, PayPal had taken an additional USD 1,440.88 with each of the payments she was trying to make of smaller amounts such as USD 50. So, when I had approx USD 22500 in my bank account, now all the money is gone and the account is overdrawn. But, the most bizzare fact is when I log into PayPal, I don't see my account balance increase. Even in the activity list, on the surface, I can only see the payments she intended to make (USD 50, USD 100, etc.). But, there is a plus symbol next to many of these and when I click it, it shows a few more transactions where PayPal has tried to take an additional USD 1,440.88 with each transaction resulting in my account getting overdrawn. I'm trying to contact PayPal Australia, as I'm based in Australia, but I can't get through to anyone until it's business hours. Any help will be greatly appreciated, as I'm feeling very disappointed with what PayPal has done, and the fact that I've been charged about 20 times the money that was in dispute (which I was trying to work with the buyers to resolve). 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.