UNJUST ACTIONS

Irishjilaroo
New Community Member
I need urgent help. This organisation is pushing me to the point of adrenal fatigue and mental exhaustion. I had tried every which way to contact them but how can someone who willingly uses Paypal to send money to someone through you then have the right to dispute their action???? They sent the money. I was only helping out. I showed them the simple evidence. Black and white yet I wake up to find out that I have to pay the lady her money back..why? For what reason? No explanation given?? Im so suicidal over this ongoing stress and I dont have that kind of money. She did this before and actually ended up paying the money back saying she had made a mistake. WTF?? I need help and need it now...this is so beyond wrong. I've had to take timd off work and cant stop crying...there is no way to contact these ppl as when they ring with their 1800 njmber, you cant answer as it dropsout..they rang me the last time 8 to 10 times a day over 35 days and Im a walking mess. This is bullying. I should have an explanation as to why I have to send her the money back, which was passed on to her nephew
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.