Transaction review process

btgf1
Contributor
Contributor

How come I can issue a refund with a couple of clicks but ti is a massive effort to ask for a manual review of a suspicious transaction?

I can think of a couple of features that would be useful.

1: Display details about the Payment source verified status on the order details.

That will allow me to easily see if a payment is made from a verified card/bank account and help me to avoid shipping products to hacked accounts.

2: Add a "request review" button/link to the order details to  allow me to flag a transaction as suspicious and get the support team to manually verifiy the details. They could respond with "looks good", "50/50", and "seems dodgy" so I can get a better idea of whether or not to issue a refund or ship the product.

3: Add a note to the order details that provides details on the age of the buyers account and how many completed and shipped transactions they have made. i.e. how trustworthy is the buyer, do they have a good reputation, etc...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.