Tifqktzp - Can they be trusted??

Nebraskamick
Contributor
Contributor

This company uses PayPal for purchasing their very competitively priced products.  Just too cheap and wonder if I can trust them. Only found one review saying they are not to be trusted but would have expected more.

What protection does using PayPal afford me if I buy from them?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Elfkincatcher
Contributor
Contributor
I agree... looks to good to be true! My first thoughts were perhaps this is a scam website to take your credit card or Paypal details by diverting to a similar looking log in/ authorise payment page. I had this happen on a site selling Persian rugs some time back... I realised what had happened and phoned my CC company immediately and no damage was done except a new card was required! Alternatively, I’ve seen another company that advertises fraudulently on FB and accepts CC and PP and a lot of people were ripped off and received items that didn’t come close to description. PP insisted on returning the items which could be very costly even with ‘Free’ returns. This other company had hundreds of positive reviews and comments... So I guess it’s go careful on this! It’s likely a scam whichever way you look at it! The prices are ridiculously cheap. I saw the sewing machine table and electronic lift... at £22.05.. it’s silly.... a Lexmark printer £6.40... Queen size memory foam sofa bed £20.13...$6.69 shipping!!! I think ... Wouldn’t touch with a barge pole... comes to mind! If it looks to be too good to be true you can bet it is! Trouble is it looks soooo tempting!!! I wonder if PP have any history of these guys? Is that PP button for real ...?!?!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.