Think I’m getting scammed

Jbarbee12
New Community Member
Item not as described case was settled and PayPal decided to have the buyer return my item for a full refund. The problem is the buyer could never furnish a serial number for me to prove he has the item and is sending me a package from Ukraine. How can I get this crazy situation straightened out?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Jbarbee12

Thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums, welcome! I can definitely understand how concerning that sounds. If you do end up receiving an item back that was different than what you sent or altered, you can open an appeal on the case decision. You may need to reach out to our Customer Support to do that if it's past 10 days from the decision of the case. If you do need to reach out to Customer Support, you can reach them by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.

Good luck with your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.