Theft facilitated by Ebay

PamTamburello

I just had a buyer request a return, which I accepted but chose the option not to provide shipping label, (imo she could pay for the return shipping since it was a clear cut case of buyers remorse or a scam, and I knew id take the brunt of fees on top) unbeknownst to me this then allowed the buyer to escalate it to a case-which Ebay found in her favour, refunded her and informed her she need not return my item. Had I known selecting not to provide her with a label would have resulted in a loss of $800 plus my item id have swallowed the $100 in return shipping and fees, who wouldn’t? After 15 years trading on Ebay it has come to a bitter end. This is DISGUSTING policy and I am not sure how US authorities can see this is as acceptable business practice. These thugs need shut down.

If you use Ebay, I strongly advise you all to select option to not allow new member to bid on your items. Also do not EVER tick the box to not provide a shipping label in the returns process. You will be **bleep** over WITHOUT warning. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PamTamburello 

Sorry but what does this have to do with Paypal?

Ebay is a totally different company.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.