The buyer does not send me a returned product and Paypal refund Money to buyer.

meemfashions
Contributor
Contributor

Case ID #PP-D-45581207 Transaction amount is $ 50.00 USD

the buyer does not send me a returned product and Paypal send money to refund to the buyer.

First The Think Is Paypal is to protect my privacy from such which is why I use it with Paypal.

I don’t understand in this case. U told me this case close and u refund money buyer but y I send my product buyer and buyer pay me for this now I do not get my return product so y I pay for this .? If I get the product then I agree to refund. Buy steel I do not get my return product then I can not refund my money to the buyer. U told me if I do not send the product to the buyer then the buyer pays me for this....? This is ur right decision..? U think about it .!! And if I do not get my product is return then I can not able to refund the buyer ...

I give u tracking. PayPal provides me u check and tell me how you can u decide to refund the buyer.

Shipment company: USPS

Tracking number:  LA180627443US

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tRef=fullpage&tLc=1&text28777=&tLabels=LA1806274...

And if u think this tracking is genuine then tell me where is my refund product. u review this case u also check this tracking the last update then u also check I get my product to retund or not tell me where is my parcel.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Florinsg
New Community Member
No answer, PayPal ? Maybe you should stop running the HQ in Pakistan..... Same problem here. An idiot replied me after 2 days, telling me the status of the case closed days ago and which i was appealing decission for.....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.