TP360 Pro Flashlight

Tahoe4Dave
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone ordered the TP360 Pro Flashlight from ZestAds Limited online?  Are they legit? 

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

mgeller7
Contributor
Contributor
I was told by pay Pal to get my money they PayPal would need my tracking number. When l found out itvwas 50 to get back 16, l tried to contact paypal and it was impossible so they closed my case. I should have tried to take it off my card right away.
Login to Me Too

Dotland101US
Contributor
Contributor

Vande1713,
The fact that they sent you flashlights that don't even work, just for that reason alone will be more than sufficient and qualified for refund, esp in USA.  Consumer Protection Agency (CPA) can tell you that much, it's the law.  Though the 3 flashlights they sent me work, but doesn't mean they are NOT fake, knock-off, imitation of the real TP-360, and didn't do what they promised would do... hence, still a SCAM, willful misleading and lies, by intentionally stealing the advertisement (video) of the real TP-360 and used as their own to scam and victimize innocent customers for their money.  NO EXCUSE whatsoever.  You shouldn't put up with that crap, IMO.

Login to Me Too

mgeller7
Contributor
Contributor
Complete fraud. PayPal no help. They will side with you then tell you you need to send them the return tracking number...to Hong Kong. Go to your credit card and alledge misrepresentation. Hundreds of similar postings. Fraud and PayPal no help as they have tons of Zestad business.
Login to Me Too

Stany
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem, the spring and ball bearing were falling apart. I am going to report this Scam seller and open a dispute to get my money back. This got to be stopped! Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Stany
Contributor
Contributor
Hi mate, could you please send me the link of the TP360 Pro ad from Facebook as I cannot find it? Thanks. Stan
Login to Me Too

Dotland101US
Contributor
Contributor

I don't have a link, I think I found it as a pop-up on YouTube.  But if you google it, you'll find it there.

Login to Me Too

Stany
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks a lot buddy. I have tried everything in finding the website on Google but still can't find it.
Login to Me Too

Dotland101US
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Stany!
I think it was taken down from Google, bec before I told you that, I could find it.  And just found out the "real" TP-360 flashlight sold on Amazon looks nothing like this scam junk!!  Anyway, go to your PayPal acct, and go to "activity" and find that damn flashlight seller under "ZestAds Limited," then click under "Retail".... you'll see  this info:
Seller info <ZestAds Limited.............>
Ah, Maaann!!  Just got pop-up from this community that I'm not allowed to post that "resolution" link here.  Anyway, you should see it on your acct.
I sent a complaint to that email addr, just got a response back.  Calling PayPal C/S didn't get me anywhere, the Bot just kept going in loops, very annoying!  And when it tried to connect me to "live" representative... only to be told there's no one available to answer and got hung up on.... more annoying!!   Anyway, try that link.  I haven't sent all those BS they wanted me to send in order to be "ALLOWED for any return"... imagine that?!?!!! 
Btw, the addr on the pkg they sent the junk flashlights was from Fullerton, CA/ Los Angeles area.  Addr on my pkg as "sender" is:
Air City Cargo City
Ste 310
241 Imperial Hwy
Fullerton, CA 92835-1056
But then again, these scammers probably use fake addr anyway.  So, don't expect too much, okay.  I'll post some more about this scam when I find out more.  TTYL.

Login to Me Too

mgeller7
Contributor
Contributor
To get a refund you have to send it to Hong Kong. PayPal would rather keep their business with these scammers than assist the hunsreds ripped off.
Login to Me Too

Stany
Contributor
Contributor
That's true but the problem is the shipping cost back to Hong Kong...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.