TP360 Pro Flashlight

Tahoe4Dave
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone ordered the TP360 Pro Flashlight from ZestAds Limited online?  Are they legit? 

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tahoe4Dave 

Probably 1 of these........

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mgeller7
Contributor
Contributor

Product is substantially different than the ad. There are you tubes on this scam. Anyone get their money back from PayPal?

Login to Me Too

Newyorknim
Contributor
Contributor

don't get it you will regret it. ads photo & video are copy from here & there. 

I received product today,actual product is like 150 lumen and not bright like shown on ad. actual video pic shown  probably had 90000 lumen. I noticed many different low profile flash lights are all using same gif.   

some flash light i got form dollar store are same bright as TP360 PRO from ZestAds Limited. 

Login to Me Too

DLHay
Contributor
Contributor
Do not buy this flashlight. It is smaller than the size they show in their ad by far, and it comes with no instructions as to what type of batteries it needs. I am certain it is NOT 9000 lumens.
Login to Me Too

mgeller7
Contributor
Contributor

Complete scam. Looks like the one in the ad but a piece of junk that might cost a dollar, mine was even in parts in the bag and ball bearing and a spring fell out when I opened the bag. COMPLETE SCAM, nothing like the ad. DO NOT BUY. Many internet and YOU TUBE posts on this scam.

Login to Me Too

Shadowghost
New Community Member
Ordered prosciutto flashlight, received hotdog in mail. TP(toilet paper)360pro is garbage. Paypal made sure i could not contest purchase on the 16th, received junk on the 23rd. CONVENIENT TIMING........
Login to Me Too

Dotland101US
Contributor
Contributor

[BUYER BEWARE] This flashlight is nothing like their ads! Cheaply made, doesn't do what they said. Doesn't even light up a room, let alone a forest! Doesn't start a fire, not even hot when pointing the beam at my palm, nothing happened!  My Maglite-mini works a heck of a lot better. I have one other made by Duracell which also is much better than this, both have aluminum case that are sturdier and more heavy-duty than this knockoff junk. I bought the "buy 2-get 1 free"... all in all not worth $52 I paid!  Will try to return them, but I'm sure they'll give me the run around about the refund.  Arrived in a tacky bubbled envelope, with no box, no instruction, no pamphlet, no warranty, nothing whatsoever.

Login to Me Too

Vande1713
I recieved mine the same way, in a bubble wrap envelope. 4 of the lights work but in no way are they 9000 lumens and 1 doesn't work at all. It's a scam.
Login to Me Too

Dotland101US
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Stany and Vande1713,

Guys!  DON'T fall for that "you must send the flashlights back to Hong Kong" crap!!  It's NOT true.  They seem to change the return & refund requirements as they go every time with different customers who complaint and demand refund.  I totally believe this "ship back to Hong Kong" is just one of their tactics trying to discourage victimized customers  to persue the case.  Bec they knew sending them back to Hong Kong would certainly cost more than the value of those flashlights itself, they're banking on the fact that most victims/customers will give up the persue, and they would get away with it, get to keep the money in the end.  IF what they said was true... then why didn't I have to send them back anywhere at all?!?!!!  They didn't even bother to tell me where to send the junks back!!  That's just how bad they are bec they didn't even want their own junk flashlights back!!!  So, you see, that just tells you right there THEY KNEW how bad their knock-off products are. I got my full refund and their junk flashlights are still sitting here with me!!!  

Vande, I hope you still have the package and everything those flashlights came in with IF you really want your money back... DON'T THROW THEM AWAY!!  KEEP EVERYTHING.  Bec if you did, they will use as excuses NOT to refund you.  

Good Luck Man!  Hope you get your money back soon.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.