Switchaclub.com

Leidy99
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone ever ordered something from SWITCHACLUB.COM? If someone did, is this company legit? I ordered a playstation 4 and I started browsing their site.. my son was bugging for me to order it with his bday money. Well I noticed a lot of mispelled words and incorrect grammar was used. Also the shipping methods only listed 2 options which was $10 or $15. I seen that if item is $40 it is free standard shipping. No where did it list standard shipping in the option. Also, it says their warehouse is in CA. I am in CA also, why is there no free standard shipping for me?They have not provided me no tracking info like I am requesting. Paypal invoice shows it went to vaccumtraps.com
Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

tgsteve
New Community Member
Yes I have the same issue?how do I get my refund from PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Akana
To anyone else that are looking for answers. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!! When I ordered it which was back in October I hadn’t received anything I tried emailing the company and the email was incorrect. I tried calling and the phone number did not exist. I have received a tracking number in relief that my PlayStation was coming in. However, as I went to look for a big package that could hold a ps4 instead I got a stupid phone case!!! It is unbelievable, I am upset as well bc I tried to file a complaint to PayPal but they have not done anything to help. I spent $150 on a damn phone case when it clearly states Sony PlayStation 4. NEVER BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!
Login to Me Too

Axeblau

Hi, I'm the same victim of this online Scam going on.

I purchased from the Switchaclub.com website and now they are closed.

I was unable to contact the Merchant, and no shipping detail. I'll have to open a dispute now.

The Switchaclub is currently the "Psgamespace.com" like any other rat, they don't stop.

I tried calling the new phone number:

U.S. Warehouse Address: <removed>

Email Address: <removed>

Phone[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too

Uniquely
New Community Member
I ordered a ps4 on November 14 and it still hasn’t came yet no tracking nothing I put in a claim to get my money refunded we’ll see how this goes this site is Bs don’t order nothing from it you will never get your product lesson learned
Login to Me Too

Leidy99
Contributor
Contributor
Update on my issue... so i received a CELL PHONE CASE NOT A PS4!! oh heck no.. i filed the dispute, paypal changed my claim to item does not match..... supposedly paypal issued me the full refund. Will check later... but if somethin like this happens, please take action and keep paypal informed. They will work with u.. i still dont see why paypal allowing this scanmer continue? Best of luck everyone
Login to Me Too

ANM1519
Contributor
Contributor
I just received a phone case in the mail instead of the Nintendo Switch I ordered! I will be changing my dispute ASAP!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.