Switchaclub.com

Leidy99
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone ever ordered something from SWITCHACLUB.COM? If someone did, is this company legit? I ordered a playstation 4 and I started browsing their site.. my son was bugging for me to order it with his bday money. Well I noticed a lot of mispelled words and incorrect grammar was used. Also the shipping methods only listed 2 options which was $10 or $15. I seen that if item is $40 it is free standard shipping. No where did it list standard shipping in the option. Also, it says their warehouse is in CA. I am in CA also, why is there no free standard shipping for me?They have not provided me no tracking info like I am requesting. Paypal invoice shows it went to vaccumtraps.com
Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

cheeky211

mine is.

Login to Me Too

cheeky211

Had the same thing happen to me and now im waiting for delivery. The date keeps getting pushed back so, i'm guessing i'm going to end up having to make a claim.

Login to Me Too

ANM1519
Contributor
Contributor

Yep.  I just ordered a Nintendo Switch yesterday because I couldn’t find them in stock anywhere and just randomly came across the switchaclub site.  I got an order confirmation page that came up, but ended up closing out of the tab because I thought they had sent a confirmation email as well.  I was wrong.  Never got an email from anyone other than paypal confirming the order.  And the charge is listed as SPECIALTYST.  I tried to go back to the site today thinking maybe I could find my order info and the site DOES NOT EXIST anymore!  I am hoping paypal will help me out with this charge.  I am so frustrated!

Login to Me Too

Gremreaper
New Community Member
Ok i bought a ps4 as soon as i was about to cancel i got tracking information after 5 days now im waiting for my ps4 hopefully it will be here next week. If not i godda get ahold of them or PayPal and get my money back as well
Login to Me Too

CelticNebula
Contributor
Contributor
So I've been dealing with all the same issues here. I ordered my Xbox on Nov 6th. No email no tracking number and then the website shut down. I figured I **bleep** up and got the shaft. Well after posting a claim with PayPal today I magically got a tracking number and it says it will be here on Monday. I'll keep you guys posted. It did ship from China so we will see what I get.
Login to Me Too

CelticNebula
Contributor
Contributor
I did not say a bad word! Paypal making me sound like a potty mouth!
Login to Me Too

Davis1996
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered a PS4 from Switchaclub back on the 17th of October. I was very suspicious when I didn't receive a confirmation email, but when I received an email from PayPal saying my item had been shipped on the 3rd of November, I thought I was set. I have yet to receive the package. The status of the package has been "Flight Departed" since the 21st. I'm not sure what is going to arrive or when. I'll keep you posted. I also wanted to add that the website can no longer be reached. So I'm not very optimistic about getting my money back if this is a scan.
Login to Me Too

CelticNebula
Contributor
Contributor
I have an update to my "order". The moment I filed a claim with PayPal and immediately received a tracking number stating delivery would be Monday. My "xbox one" was delivered in a package the size of a cd case. What I got was a cheep clear rubber iphone case. I immediately called paypal and got a full refund this morning. THANK PAYPAL!!!!
Login to Me Too

Corey28
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same thing happen I got a phone case how do I call them I can't find any number
Login to Me Too

Huynh00
Contributor
Contributor
Finally got the “item” I paid for and as expected, it was a cheap rubber phone case, however, I did contact PayPal and the only way I can get my refund is to send back the item! But that is absolutely ridiculous to send back something so small and that’ll cost $35 to ship!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.