Someone robbed me with the help of Paypal

candif
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I was selling a game account on ebay and someone bought it. Since it's not something to ship, I shared login details via ebay message. Even he got problem on connecting and we had a long conversation. Finally, I fixed his problem and he thanked me.

As you know, ebay has buyer protection system and buyer haven't opened any dispute on protection time period. Two months later than the transaction, buyer decided to open a dispute on ebay for full refund. I wrote a message and he didn't reply. But he was claiming that he didn't receive item properly. ebay investigated the case and closed in my favor, because he didn't opened the dispute on time.

Then, he tried his chance on here, opened another dispute on paypal. As reply, I shared ebay's decision and told the whole process. Paypal gave a shocking decision and closed case in buyer's favor. Immediately, I appealed to claim to this decision. They don't accept. Buyer got his money back, I lost my game account, ebay got his commission and I need to pay that commission. So, my loss is more than the game account. Paypal doesn't give me any right to appeal again, or they don't investigate this case in detail. What should I do know? Everything about the ebay process is under record. I asked ebay to help me about paypal's decision, but since it's not on their control, they cannot do anything they said. 

I'm waiting for your suggestions, I'm really **bleep** off and I will definitely chase after.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.