Someone is trying to scam me

Koz1
Contributor
Contributor
Hey guys so I've recently sold something on ebay and he paid through paypal. The item got delivered to him today and now he's accused me of sending him a product that didn't match the same description. When I only had 1 of this product. I've just transferred the money to my bank account. So I was just wondering if he was able to get a refund an the money will be taken out of my account. Because I feel like he is trying to scam me.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Koz1 

If he wins a dispute then normally paypal will tell him to return the item back to your first before you have to refund.

If you refuse a refund then paypal will refund him under buyer protection and then limit your account and put it into a negative balance until you pay them back again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Koz1 

If he wins a dispute then normally paypal will tell him to return the item back to your first before you have to refund.

If you refuse a refund then paypal will refund him under buyer protection and then limit your account and put it into a negative balance until you pay them back again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.