Someone filed a Unauthorized transaction when I’ve sent the product which was a digital commission

Suikala98
Contributor
Contributor

A customer filed a false claim against me called Unauthorized transaction when I have all proof they are the ones who approved it because I only give customers my paypal email to send payment. I’ve also sent the product which was a digital commission and have all proof dates, pm’s etc. when I tried to dispute the dispute I sent the wrong files and now I’m not sure how to change them to the correct ones. What can I do? 

I also have an unpaid unpaid amount from the same buyer for a lot less but can’t seem to get a hold of them to talk to them about it. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

why do sellers use Paypal for digital sales?

there is no physical delivery and no tracking from commercial carrier?

Login to Me Too

Suikala98
Contributor
Contributor

Because it offers buyers protection, and is an easier way of payment besides giving a person your banking information to send payment. I have all the proof of the buyer getting the product and saying they have received it so there shouldn’t be anything wrong. This person has bought from me in the past and never had this happen before. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Suikala98,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues uploading the correct files to your dispute. You can reach out to our Customer Support over the phone, via Facebook private message or Twitter direct message, and they would be happy to help you get the correct information uploaded to your case. 

Best of luck with your dispute!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.