Sold item on eBay then PayPal resolution raised against as unauthorised the payment

Allnsundry
Contributor
Contributor
I’m a fairly new seller but I have been blown away how this has had had me over at every angle 1: buyer pays via PayPal 2: item posted to Australia 2 days later with proof of postage cost of the item was £7.00 0” plus £10 postage 3: that was the 9th January now on the 4th of February I have assumed that the parcel would have been delivered or I would of heard back via eBay BUT NO I HAVE A RESOLUTION FOR THE PAYMENT STATING THAT THEY NEVER AUTHORISED ANY PURCHASE!!!! 5: obviously I had no tracking details and couldn’t get any further with the PayPal resolution page so I send the buyer a message on eBay asking had she received the parcel? .........no reply via eBay resolution found in her favour and refunded the money So I was out of pocket for item postage fees etc I reported buyer at the resolution start To eBay The messages started coming from her about her item and the whereabouts of it I spoke to eBay and they said that they would not refund her again if she raised it hadn’t arrived as shows as paid I was shocked that I had positive feedback from them saying arrived eventually!!! What the transaction that she didn’t authorise and had been refunded for by PayPal I messaged her after speaking to eBay and they said that I couldn’t invoice her again as the transaction was complete! Take up with PayPal I thanked her for the feedback and asked about payment She was very insensed sayin that I better not give her negative feedback and said that she had opened a resolution with PayPal because she hadn’t received her item which PayPal clearly states that it was not because of that she would of gone through eBay as she’s sold more things than me on eBay so she knows how it works So she’s sent £15 not £17 and it’s on hold What should I do??? EBay have not got seller protection sorted So have I paid £2,00 more fees or has she sent the wrong amount?? Has this happened to anyone else??
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.