Shipping and Holds, Pending payment

sarsha
New Community Member
It is my first time selling on depop and through paypal. My funds from the buyer are on hold, and under “payment received” is still pending. Should I ship my item out, or do I have to wait for it to not be pending or on hold?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sarsha 

https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/funds-availability

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bbwaterboy

yes this is becoming a pain and I am looking to leave paypal. this must be a new practice because I have been doing business here for years and have never had this happen before. last week I have had 3 out of 4 payments held.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bbwaterboy 

The new seller + other reasons for the hold has been ongoing since paypal started.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ANI26
How did you resolve this issue?? I’ve sold 3 items on DEPOP and I shipped providing tracking numbers and my funds are pending in PAYPAL since Nov 4th. Please help.
Login to Me Too

OlagSivanantham
New Community Member

The above link doesn't work.

My payment has been pending for 20 days now since I updated the UPS tracking number

The item reached my buyer on 2nd Feb and the eBay status says delivered since then.

Paypal has not released the payment even though it says it will do 7 days after verification - Verification of what? Do I need to do anything on my side ? Or when can I expect the payment in my account ? 

This is my first sales using ebay/Paypal  

Please advise.

Login to Me Too

zeeshan12
Contributor
Contributor

mine payment too on Hold i dont know why 

Login to Me Too

visoth11
New Community Member

Dear sir/madam
My payment still on hold more than 7 days. How can I do?

Please help me !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.