Selling through PayPal

Izedonmwen1
Contributor
Contributor
So imagine I sold a Canada goose jacket to a buyer and he who pretended to be a girl paid £550 and then threatened to stab me if I don’t leave him alone and he won the case I provided tracking number and the address he asked me to send it to was what I did I even have proof of the person and then I sent it to that address because it was there uni address they even said sent the next day paid £16.85 then signed and at the end of the day he asked for a refund “never received” I called the person the threatened me saying yes they’ve got my money I ended the call. Asked/ Rang PayPal explaining everything then they said it was my fault because I shouldn’t have sent it to his uni address but the one on his PayPal was never received until after I sent it it’s a joke!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Izedonmwen1 

Yeah, to be covered under seller protection, you must ship to the shipping address on the payment. PayPal tells you this on the payment details with a link to polices where it says "Eligible".

It says:

"What should I do now?

Ship to the address on this page.

Save your tracking or shipping info."

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Izedonmwen1
Contributor
Contributor
So what should I do I have to Leave it ?? He fooled me so nicely so it’s just me to leave it
Login to Me Too

Izedonmwen1
Contributor
Contributor
So I just lost £550 like that ?? And i have no right please help me out
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.