Selling an item

BennyRyan1998

Hi guys, I'm looking for advice on selling a camera. I've advertised it on a buy/sell page (DoneDeal) in Ireland. I've been contacted by someone interested to buy it. She is looking for me to ship it to the UK and complete the transaction via PayPal. Am I protected via PayPal if something goes wrong?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BennyRyan1998 

Firstly make sure the funds are SHOWING in your paypal balance (even if pending as a new seller) before you send anything and DO NOT be scammed by fake paypal emails.

Secondly coverage for seller protection depends on MANY factors all listed in Paypals seller protection policy for you to read so you can risk assess your transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BennyRyan1998 

Firstly make sure the funds are SHOWING in your paypal balance (even if pending as a new seller) before you send anything and DO NOT be scammed by fake paypal emails.

Secondly coverage for seller protection depends on MANY factors all listed in Paypals seller protection policy for you to read so you can risk assess your transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BennyRyan1998

Really appreciate the advice!!! Thank you so much.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.