Seller protection

Emma1238
New Community Member
What seller protection is there. Someone purchased something off me through depop. They claim they never received it and PayPal deducted the money from me. Now I’m at the loss of the money and the charm she purchased
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
@Emma1238 Why not read up on seller protection before you start to sell so you can see what the coverage is. They don't cover you for items lost in the post. Its up to how you post an item and if you choose to send it trackable or with insurance or not.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Emma1238,

I'm sorry to hear about the dispute, that can definitely be frustrating. Did you keep the tracking number for the package you shipped? If so, you can appeal the decision on your case with the tracking number. Always ensure you have this when selling, as it's your only proof you shipped an item if an Item Not Received case is filed. If you don't have this information, you can talk to the shipping company regarding the package and see if they have any other options. Hopefully the issue is resolved amicably.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.