Seller Protection

ssssilverbali
Contributor
Contributor

I have a buyer from USA who requested a refund to PayPal because he did not receive the item (Item value is around USD 200). However, tracking from EMS shows that the item has been received by the buyer himself. The buyer continues to state that he has not received the goods because he is not at his house when the goods arrive. I have advised buyers to contact the nearest USPS to ask about this. But the buyer filed a claim with PayPal for the money to be returned. I have shown proof of delivery of the goods and proof that the goods have been received by the buyer. PayPal investigated the case from August and at the end of November PayPal stated that I still had to return the money to the buyer. I think this is unfair because I have sent the goods and the goods have been received by the buyer.

I asked PayPal about the Seller Protection program, because I was eligible for Seller Protection.

According PayPal user agreement about the seller protection :

1. I have provided proof of shipment or delivery.

2. My transaction was marked “eligible” for Seller Protection.

But still PayPal said it was not enough. It really unfair for me as the seller.

Any suggestions will help me.

Thank you.

SSSsilverBALI

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.