Seller Protection - Unauthorized Transaction

Cvill11
Contributor
Contributor

A dispute was raised on a previous transaction but I already received an email from Paypal saying that I was eligible for seller protection and I didnt have to anything else. Upon checking, my payment is still on hold and the case is still open. Is there anything left for me to do? What is the usual timeline for this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cvill11 

The time it takes depends on the circumstances of the case. PayPal tries to get it resolved within 30 days but sometimes chargebacks can be drawn out, again depending on the circumstances.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cvill11 

The time it takes depends on the circumstances of the case. PayPal tries to get it resolved within 30 days but sometimes chargebacks can be drawn out, again depending on the circumstances.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Cvill11
Contributor
Contributor

From the time that I received an e-mail saying that I was eligible for seller protection, how long do i still have to wait before my payment is released?

Login to Me Too

JMin15
Contributor
Contributor

Hey @Cvill11, Was your payment ever released? If yes, how long did it take? I am experiencing the same issue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.