Scammed

Humblestman
New Community Member
See, traded Bitcoin through paxful. I sent Bitcoin to the guy and he paid me through PayPal, but later he filed case in paypal to refund. How do I stop my money going back to him. I had sent him Bitcoin of the value .
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Humblestman 

You need to win the case of course or PayPal covers you if you are eligible for seller protection. Do you have proof of delivery?

For intangible or digital goods, proof of shipment or delivery means compelling evidence to show the item was delivered or the purchase order was fulfilled. Compelling evidence could include a system of record showing the date the item was sent and that it was either:

• Electronically sent to the recipient, including the recipient’s address (email, IP, etc.), where applicable; or
  • Received or accessed by the recipient.

PayPal does not cover not as described disputes but then the buyer would have to return item.

Paypal also doesn’t cover not as described chargebacks from the buyer’s bank or card company so whether you get the money back or not depends on the buyer’s bank or card company. Send all the info you have about the transaction. Make your case and PayPal will submit it to the bank/card company on your behalf.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.